Insurance is confusing. It’s often difficult to wade through all of your options and select the one that will best provide for you and your loved ones. Having helped thousands of people with their insurance coverage, Suchanek can guide you to the plan that fits your needs and your budget.
The traditional approach to buying life insurance, such as term life insurance, is to buy the most life insurance with the smallest premium. This approach can be efficient in providing death benefit protection, it tends to be inefficient in delivering living benefits such as liquidity, cash value accumulation and supplemental tax free income.
Our approach turns the traditional approach upside down by focusing more on the living benefits and less on death benefit protection.
- Help loved ones maintain their standard of living
- Distribution to beneficiaries are generally tax free
- Option to add a chronic illness or terminal illness accelerated death benefits rider
- The policy has the potential to accumulate value through fixed interest, indexed interest or a combination of both
- Growth is tax deferred
- You have to any available cash value that’s accumulated in your policy
- Obtaining available funds through loans allows you to receive funds tax free
- This is a great fit for individuals who are currently maxing out their retirement plans